Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paris Revisited

Paris
My Europe Trip last month started from Paris. Originally, I didn't want to visit Paris. But then I changed my mind. There were still a few places that I hadn't visited last time such as the Sacre Coeur. So, there I was. In Paris. For the 2nd time.


Jul Szeps
This time I stayed at Jul and Jen Szeps Apartment, trying to live like a Parisien. Jul was very friendly, and the apartment was clean and comfortable.

Paris

Abbesses

Paris Train Station

Paris Train Station

Le Mur des "Je t'aime"
On the way to Sacre Coeur, we stopped by at Le Mur des "Je t'aime", otherwise known as the "I Love You" Wall. If you want to learn how to say "I Love You" in other languages, this is the right place.

Le Mur des "Je t'aime"
How many languages can you recognize ?

Paris

Paris

Sacre Coeur
Lovely view from Sacre Coeur.

Sacre Coeur
Sacre Coeur, or Basilique du Sacré-Cœur, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city.

Sacre Coeur
Tourists were everywhere !

Sacre Coeur

Sacre Coeur
Not sure whether I should call it a brave or crazy performance. Or both !

Sacre Coeur

Sacre Coeur

Sacre Coeur
In case you wondering where he was.

And at last, let's end this post with a few photos from around Paris. Au revoir !

Louvre

Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel

Paris

Paris

Eiffel

Danbo in Paris

Eiffel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP