Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tokyo Disneyland

IMG_4654

Tokyo Disney Resort for me is one of happiest place in the world where people of all ages and generations can smile and laugh together.


IMG_4650
Last weekend, I went with my friends to Tokyo Disneyland. We planned to meet at 9 in the morning in front of JR Maihama Station.

Disney Ticket
My Disney Ticket. Do you know that Tokyo Disneyland is actually located in Chiba ? Tokyo Disneyland sounds much better than Chiba Disneyland though.

Disney Train
Disney has its own train connecting from Maihama Station to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea.

IMG_4666
In Japan, the Tokyo Disney Resort is divided into two area, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea. The Tokyo Disneysea was designed to target the adult people with its more adult-themed park.

Disney Balloon
Having enjoyed both resorts, I prefer Tokyo Disneysea. The two places have both ups and downs though, so I recommend to check both of them.

Disney Tanabata
They had a little Tanabata festival over there.

Find the way
Even with map in our hand, we still got lost. Imagine if we did not have the map...

IMG_4743
When you first arrive in here, I suggest you to first take the Fastpass. Fastpass allows you to avoid long lines at the attractions. You can use Fastpass during a specific time mentioned in your Fastpass to queue on a special Fastpass line which is much faster than the normal lines.

IMG_4805
It's not Disneyland if you can't see Disney's characters walking in the street while being annoyed photographed by lots of people. ^^

IMG_4812
Even wolf can't resist loli. :p

IMG_4813

IMG_4816
One of the reasons why it take a long time to take a photo with the character.

Disney Lunch
The foods were okay. Don't expect much though. I was quite surprised that they allow you to bring food from outside but they didn't allow me to bring my tripod inside. Last time when I came here, they didn't say anything about my tripod.

One Way
There are seven themed areas located in Tokyo Disneyland. Each of themes is very unique. World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Critter Country, and Toontown. For photography reason, I love Toontown. There are lots of stuff you can do inside Toontown. The following photos were taken in Toontown.

IMG_4855

Falling Safety Zone

IMG_4882

Gag Ahead

Man !

Exit Only

IMG_4868

Too Heavy

IMG_4934
After spending hours in Toontown, posing like weird people ^^, we decided to go watch some performance.

One Man's Dream Show

One Man's Dream Show
We watched the Peter Pan Show: One Man's Dream. It was a beautiful show filled with Disney's dance and music.

IMG_4944
There were lots of Street Parade during day but we couldn't make it because we were busy taking photos in Toontown ^^.

IMG_5116
If you plan to go here, it is better to go during weekday. It is less crowded and there is a high chance you can go through all major attractions in one day. I did that when I went to Disneysea.

Disney Castle
Tokyo Disneyland is indeed a magical place in Tokyo. Be sure to check it out. And for bonus, I'll give you the night shot of the castle.

Disney Castle

4 comments:

LEon said...

Thanks for sharing all the nice photos. You went there on the weekday or weekend?

Teddy said...

@Leon : I went there during weekend. It was very crowded.

Michael Flux said...

Heh, funny, I've not once went to DisneyLand... Maybe I should go there one of these days finally ^_^;

Teddy said...

@Michael Flux : I love Disneyland. I've been there 3 times and there were always many interesting things to see. But for the rides, I actually prefer Universal Studio.

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP