Sunday, March 14, 2010

Singapore Photoshoot with Kodomut and Yukito

IMG_8465
I have been wanting to do photoshoot together with Kodomut after finding out about his cool photos' of Drossel. I was amazed by his passion for figure photography and mushroom. You can immediately feel his passion throughout his blog.

Kodomut, Yukito, and I met online a couple months before. While I was in Singapore, we finally had the chance to meet offline under the blazing heat of Singapore's sun.


IMG_8521
That day was really hot I felt like melting. If I was an egg, I would've become a boiled egg under a minute. Under that condition, Kodomut took me for an outdoor photography in Singapore Botanic Gardens. Did he try to torture me ? :D

Kodomut in Action
Kodomut in Action

Face Face Face
Kodomut's nendoroid face collection. How many Nendoroid faces can you recognize ?

Ein's Face

Cute and Dangerous
Nendoroid Ein. Cute and Dangerous.

Ein and Danbo

Danbo ?
Danbo ?

IMG_8450

IMG_8472

Wizard of Danbo

IMG_8479

Boo !
Danbo's peeking at me from inside the plastic bag.

Taco
Taco Luca's tree.

IMG_8503

IMG_8501

IMG_8507
Thank you to Kodomut and Yukito. It was great meeting you guys !

Check out Kodomut's photos here.

5 comments:

YuKi-To said...

yes, punish he did... =P

see ya in Japan!

kodomut said...

sunburns!

Kesenaitsumi said...

Wow.. Really nice photo shooting session ^^

Liked the Tako Luca Tree very much ^^

Teddy said...

@Yuki-To, kodomut: waiting for both of you in Japan. :D

@Kesenaitsumi: Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff....excellent work!!!!

Im a fan of Kodomut too!!!!!!

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP