Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fuji Shibazakura

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
I first set my eyes on Fuji Shibazakura Matsuri two years ago, right after I went to Hitsujiyama Park Shibazakura. The harmony between mount Fuji and Shibazakura are so mesmerizing that I promised myself that I will definitely go to this place. Last month, I finally able to visit this place. Unfortunately, the weather was not perfect. No blue sky and a bit cloudy. A shame, but nevertheless it's still a gorgeous place.


Fuji Shibazakura Tour
I usually prefer to travel by myself because of the flexibility to manage lots of thing freely, but this time I went there using a tour. Once in a while, it's good to just sit down and enjoy the tour.

Raoh
Raoh !

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
A very healthy lunch was included in the tour package.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Visiting a temple. Unfortunately, I have no idea where this place is. ^^'

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

DSC_7436

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
After the temple, it's time to visit the Wild Cherry Farm for some all you can eat Cherry !

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Can't get enough of these sweet cherries.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Finally reached the main destination, the Fuji Shibazakura Festival, around 3 PM.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
The place is really beautiful. Carpet of flowers are everywhere.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Lovely Shibazakura.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Taking a quick break, and eating yakisoba. The yakisoba here is quite famous and yummy.

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour

Fuji Shibazakura Tour
Make sure to add this to your must visit place in Japan. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Ted, ini Anas, lagi iseng mampir. Fabulous pictures!

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP