Friday, June 26, 2009

France - Baie De Somme

IMG_3229
Baie de Somme is a beautiful place located in France on the coast of Picardy. I went to France few weeks ago for a business trip and stayed there for a few days.


IMG_3170
I stayed in the Hotel Restaurant Du Cap Hornu, close to the small town of Saint Valery-sur-Somme.

IMG_3163
The room was lovely and very clean.

IMG_3218
The restaurant was located in there.

IMG_3439
Simple but lovely decoration.

IMG_3435

Yummy Breakfast
The food was okay. It was good but nothing extraordinary. During lunch or dinner, the food came really slowly that I was getting bored waiting for the food.

IMG_3399
Leftover from the night before.

IMG_3247

IMG_3177

IMG_3168

IMG_3279
One very good thing about the hotel is there are lots of space in the place. The feeling of openness was very nice.

IMG_3221

IMG_3413
Played around with the two cats above. They weren't afraid of me at all. One of the cat even slept close to me during the day.

IMG_3254
It was a very nice place to enjoy the nature. Just laying on the grass, listening to the sound of nature, and enjoying the moment.

IMG_3353

IMG_3348
The bay was beautiful. It is recommended to just walk around the bay or go for a Kayak trip while watching for the seals (Sea Lion).

Jump !
It was a very nice place to relax and get back to the nature.

For the next few posts, there will be no post about Japan. Instead of that, I will show you photos of Paris.

2 comments:

Mika said...

Extremely nice pictures! And that makes me happy since I'm heading for Baie de Somme myself in a while, and one main goal is to return with extraordinary pictures. Your Paris post was nice as well! The last time I was there I had the possibility to take a lot of pictures as well, see some at http://mikajussi.blogspot.com/2008/08/paris-en-vue.html.

Teddy said...

Thanks, Mika. I love Baie de Somme. It's a very nice place to go. I still have hundreds of photos from Paris that I want to post. Unfortunately, my HD crashed. >_>
Once I finished recovering my data, I plan to make another post about Paris.

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP