Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Walk in the Park

IMG_1357
Tokyo, or Chiba in my case, is a city filled with lots of tall, concrete building all over the place. Even with all of the buildings, the city still offers some lovely park for its residents to have a break and enjoy the nature.


IMG_1350
A huge torii (gate) inside the park.

IMG_1364

IMG_1357
Can't remember the name of the shrine. The gate was closed so I couldn't go inside.

Laughing
He was laughing at me because I couldn't go inside.

Chiba Koen
All of these photos were taken a couple of weeks ago in Chiba Koen, a big park close to where I live.

IMG_1367
Kinda wished I have a Macro lens.

Life
My favorite shot of the day. I personally love to take photos of nature.

IMG_1372
Unknown statue.

Two of Us

Love is in the Air 2

Love is in the Air
I could smell love in the air. I have seen a lot of couple spending their quality time together in the park.

IMG_1386
Had a lovely day as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP