Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year
Gong Xi Fa Cai ! Happy Chinese New Year everyone !
Usually I would spend Chinese New Year with my family in Indonesia. This year I celebrate it in Japan together with Danbo, Mini and the tigers. Wanted to eat out today but I am not feeling well since this morning, so I am taking a rest while enjoying my little friends' performance.


IMG_6436

IMG_6435

IMG_6432

Acrobatic

Acrobatic

Acrobatic

Woopsie

IMG_6491

IMG_6493
On a separate note, Happy Valentine too !

1 comments:

babysmurf said...

BWAHAHAHHAHAAA...danbo baka!

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP